Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Vintage Canning Jars DONE

I am finally done pricing and putting on the correct cap on the 160+ vintage canning jars.  I set up a space in the shed with the card table, laptop, book, plenty of light and tea.  At first it was a little cool but as the day went on it warmed up real nice.  I have a heater out there I could have used if it had been cooler.  Setting up out there was a lot easier than hauling jars in the house and then back to the table that is set up in the shed.  I have them all covered up to keep the dust off.   What I don't sell the 2 weekends of Spoon River Drive Renee will put them on craigslist and then we will go from there.  I have a rare Ball quart jar that is worth over $200, Ron thought I should bring it inside but it is OK where its at.

No comments:

Post a Comment