Monday, December 9, 2013

I'm Still Here

I'm still here, I've just been very busy.  Ron and I turned the back 2/3 of our garage into a storeroom for all my stuff I sell on Etsy, eBay and my new store.  We did a beautiful job and it looks so nice.  I have an on the wall vent-less gas heater on the wall (it has always been there) and run the dehumidifier for 3 hours each day to make sure it says nice and dry.  We worked on the garage for almost 2 weeks whenever we could squeeze in some time.   
Then I spent several days developing a new store and some days I was ready to throw in the towel.  I had been thinking about this for a while now and watched several YouTube videos and followed one by Tyler Moore.  He is very good and has over 100 videos and would recommend him.  It was a little harder than I thought it would be but it is up and running and have had 3 orders so far.  In my new store I only sell Amish and Mennonite items and have 100+ items so far and have at least 100 more items that need added as soon as I sell some more items.  My racks only hold so many items and I have four 7' racks jammed with items that are listed. 

Here is my new stores web site:

http://thethriftyamishandmennonitecloset.com/

Also I have an Facebook page for me and my store and would love if you would follow and like it:

https://www.facebook.com/AmishClothes

Thanks so much for those that keep reading my blogs and hope to write more that I have in the past year.  Being retired is a busy life for me but I love every minute of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment