Wednesday, August 13, 2014

International Can-It-Forward Day

I will be participating in International Can-It-Forward Day on Saturday August 16th.  I have the following items from Jarden Home Brands that I will be evaluating and Jarden will be giving one of my readers the same items to evaluate.

The New Limited Edition Spring Green Heritage Collection Jars  6 wide mouth quarts and 6 pints
Fresh Herb Keeper
Dry Herb Jars
Frozen Herb Starters
5 Blade Herb Scissors
Ball Blue Book

Watch my blog for a review on each item. Also watch my blog tomorrow Thursday 8/14/14 on how you can win the above package of items.



1 comment:

  1. I love the idea of can it forward. It even got me thinking I should do a free class on how to can for people that use our local food bank. Canning is a lost art, I had to teach myself, even my mother didn't can anything.

    ReplyDelete