Friday, February 15, 2013

Bits and Pieces

Up at 4 AM today after 3-4 hours of sleep.  This not sleeping is taking a toll on me and not sure how much more I can take.

I am now completely off all medicine for depression and I will honestly say that the last week has been rough.  The ups and downs have been HORRIBLE.  I will give it a couple weeks and if not better will make an appointment to see my doctor.  I HATE to have to start taking anything again but if I don't feel better I will.  I sure was hoping that I could get completely off that type of medicine.
 
Have to go to town today for some yearly blood work.  The doctors office called the beginning of the week and said I could not have any more refills on my blood pressure or thyroid pills until I got it done.  I can't think of anything else I need to do in town so it will be a quick trip.  It takes me about 25 minutes to get there for a 5 minute procedure, a good hour and a half out of my day.  I asked for an early appointment and the earliest they had was 9:50.  I would have preferred earlier but that is all they had.  Boy am I being fussy or what.  Patience is not something I have ever been blessed with and right now I am worse than ever.

On a positive note; my Etsy store is going very nice.  I opened it January 6th and have sold 65 listings which was 40 orders.  I am not making huge amounts of money and can't quit my job, whoops, this is my part time job now since I retired but it is money I am putting back for vacation or whatever else we decide.  I also list several things on Ebay each month and also have done very well selling things there.

Can hardly wait until it gets and stays warmer.  I LOVE being able to get outside everyday and doing yard work.  I would mow grass all day if I could.  Being on the mower to me is so relaxing and rewarding.  You can see instantly a huge difference in what you have accomplished and being OCD I can control how it is done.  I also am anxious to get this years gardens in.  Ron and I also need to get the turkey coop built and get them in their own area.  Thelma should start laying eggs in a couple of months and want them in their own area by that time.  Right now it is so muddy out back and too cold to work out.  I looked at the forecast until the 24th and it does not look promising to get anything done.  Oh well it is still winter and that is to be expected.


1 comment:

  1. You are a good person and you have a lot of talent, you are very inteligent, loving and caring, you can make your life better for yourself. With your faith in God and good common sense, this will soon pass and you'll find yourself a new person. I know you and I know your not a person that gives up. Keep on track and reach your goals!!!G.

    ReplyDelete