Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Tuesday Morning

Today is going to be one of those rare day when I will be in my PJ's all day.  Feel like I've been run over by a Mac truck.  The doctor feels the stomach and back pain are all from my stomach and he prescribed Prilosec..  Only 2 days on it and will say if this is the solution then hopefully it will kick in soon, real soon.  The other med Clonazepam 1 mg is making me very, very tired.  I did sleep a good 8 hours last night and feel like I could sleep lots more.  This drug is to help control the shakes, anxiety attacks and hopefully control another Panic attack of which they felt that is what I had Friday night.
My doctor said the problems which sent me to the hospital were not necessary unexpected but he did want to stress that I weaned my self exactly like any doctor would have.  Everyone reacts differently and my body was not liking that it was being completely cut off from something that it had for about 15 years.
I am not condoning people who use drugs but after going through this I can see why some go back on the drugs they were trying to get off of .  Not an easy thing but obtainable.
Things will get better, just going to take some time.

No comments:

Post a Comment