Saturday, September 7, 2013

Sixty Two

Some days I feel like I'm a lot older than 62 but most of the time I don't feel that old.   The last couple of months I've felt much older than I am.  I have this stupid intestinal infection that won't go away.  Not feeling your best takes a lot out of you.  My abdomen has been hurting for several months and lately it has gotten the best of me and I have just about had enough of it.
Also my lower back has been giving me fits for over 9 months and I finally just demanded the doctor look into it.  Did some x-rays and have severe degenerative arthritis and go next week to see a Physical Therapist. You shouldn't have to demand your doctor do something but most of the time I have to.
It has to be uphill from now on or at least it can't get much worse.

No comments:

Post a Comment