Thursday, December 20, 2012

Fruit Rollups

Last week I ordered some non stick drying sheets for my Excalibur Food Dehydrator.  I wanted to make some fruit roll-ups from some of the fruit I canned this summer.  They arrived on Tuesday and I put them to use right away.  So far I have made apple and pear/apple fruit roll-ups and they are super. A good way to get in some fruit and a good way to use up fruit.   I plan to take some of the peaches that I canned and run them through the blender to make some roll-ups.   Pure fruit, no additives and good for you. 

The dried fruit waiting to be be cut up.

2 half gallon jars of fruit roll-ups, these will be nice for the kids to snack on when there over.

monday's homestead barn hop

1 comment:

  1. My mom-in-law just got us a dehydrator, and fruit leather is on my list! :)

    I'd love to invite you to share this post at Healthy 2day Wednesdays! (and healthy posts you have every week!) Blessings!

    ReplyDelete