Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Busy Days

We got home from our 3 day road trip about 6:30 PM Sunday.  It took about an hour to unpack and put things away.  Got to bed about and got a good nights sleep.
Up early Monday morning and pulled the beets and picked a hug basket of green beans.  I sat out back and cut the tops off of the beets and snapped a colander full of beans.  The chickens got the beet greens and the green bean ends.  Cooked a soup pan full of the green beans and when they were just about done I added a pint of canned potatoes.  Ron and I had green beans to go with our grilled chicken breasts for supper Monday night.  Ian does not like green beans at all.
Today, Tuesday got up early and started canning the beets.  Didn't have a huge amount but did get 5 1/2 pints.  I worked on hanging more of the Amish and Mennonite clothes on hangers so they don't get all wrinkled.  Finally got everything hung with some wire hangers Ron brought home from work.  I have 200+ pieces of clothing items.  I took some pictures of a few miscellaneous items today and listed them on Etsy.  I listed 11 items and within 2 hours 3 of the items I listed sold to my very best buyer.
Tomorrow I hope to get some more items listed.  I have about 300 listings I need to put on Etsy and eBay.  I know it will take weeks to get done but that is OK.  I will have plenty to keep myself busy.

No comments:

Post a Comment