Tuesday, August 6, 2013

My Lazy Boring Day

One of those days where I really did nothing, nothing at all.  I did have to go into town to the lab at the doctors and then picked up some special pills at a special pharmacy.  Then I came home and did nothing.  I hate not have a list of things to do.  Tomorrow I am canning potatoes I dug Monday.  Went out to the shed and got the pint jars I'll need.  We went through all the potatoes I canned last year.  I canned over 50 pints and over a dozen of quarts and then canned potatoes with carrots to go in a roast.  I am waiting for the store where I got 50 #s last year for around $10 to get their yearly shipment.  This year I plan on getting 100 #s and doing more carrots/potato mixture and will be adding small onions from the garden to that mixture for having with roast.  Village is having a special meeting tonight and am going to it.  The subject is on code and ordnance enforcement and there are many residents who don't want a code enforcement officer.  I am not one of those.  We live in a society where there are rules and regulations and if you live in a community you need to follow them.  If you want to do things differently then go start your on society and do it your way. OK Paula get off of your soapbox.  The last thing my husband tells me when I leave for the meetings is to TRY and stay calm and don't get arrested.  The last meeting I attended I walked out just so I could do both of those things.

2 comments:

  1. "We live in a society where there are rules and regulations and if you live in a community you need to follow them. "

    That is Paula in a nutshell...and you know what comes out of nutshells?

    LOL

    ReplyDelete