Thursday, January 16, 2014

Egg Muffin Freezer Day

Yesterday I made up 2 dozen egg muffins for the freezer so that my husband and grandson can have a quick healthy breakfast item.  First I fried up the eggs, fresh from my wonderful girls. Then I put them in the fridge to get cold. 

 After the eggs were cold I assembled all the items need to make the egg muffins.  Half of the muffins had ham and the other half did not.


I then made up all the sandwiches and put them back in the muffins bags and put them in the freezer.


After they were frozen I made up the vacuum seal bags and proceeded to vacuum seal each muffin.

After all were completed I put them in the freezer and when the guys want one from breakfast all they have to do is take one out, cut open the bag and put it in the microwave to heat up.  A good healthy breakfast at very little cost.
Next time I will try making some with bacon since that is the grandson's favorite meat.  You could also use sausage patties.  

No comments:

Post a Comment