Friday, January 31, 2014

The Egg Eater Has Been Dealt With

A former coworker Shaun suggested I take a picture of the egg eater, the chicken destined to become chicken and noodles with a plate of noodles before her execution. Yesterday afternoon when we had a small break from the snow I took care of her.  This is not something I wanted to do to a good layer but was forced to do.
Monday night we will be having chicken and home made noodles for supper.  My daughter Renee pointed out that the chicken will be providing us with the entire meal.  I make my noodles in huge batches and freeze them so the chance that one of her eggs is in the noodles is pretty good. 
Here are a couple of picture before and after with some dried noodles that I cooked up for the pictures.  The other chickens got to enjoy the noodles after the photos. 





No comments:

Post a Comment