Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Zucchini and Banana Bread Day

I had several zucchini and bananas that needed something done to them so I made breads all day today.  I ended up with 4 loaves of banana bread, 4 loaves of zucchini oatmeal bread and 12 loaves of zucchini bread and 5 small loaves of zucchini that Brandon added chocolate chips and pineapple to.  He will take them with him when he goes home tomorrow.  All the rest of the bread went into the freezer.  I was able to use all the zucchini I had and then I went out to the garden a little while ago and picked 4 more with several that will need picked by the end of the week.  I am going to use one tomorrow for supper and use it to make zucchini/potato pancakes.
Ron brought home several tomatoes that will need to be canned tomorrow, it will be enough for 2 pints.   They will have to wait until I get the yard work done.  Brandon will cut the grass while I do the weed whacking.  With both of us working on the yard it won't take long.  There is a chance of rain tomorrow afternoon so will get up early just in case we get the rain.

All the bread we made today.

No comments:

Post a Comment