Thursday, May 17, 2012

The Kitchen is Done

Started my day with the 1 1/2 mile walk and then came home to deep clean the kitchen.  Everything is finally done and even though it wasn't that bad it just looks so nice and fresh.  Tomorrow I might get a start on my bedroom and do the closet and dressers and then maybe I'll just wait until Monday to do it.   I have accomplished a lot of stuff this first week of retirement.  By this time next week I hope to be done with the entire house.  I have a lot of things on my to-do-list but eventually I will get them done.   I really need to get some "convenience food" made and froze for the days I don't feel like cooking.  Before I can do that I need to do an inventory of the freezer and organize it again.   I usually have Ron help me with the freezer so it will have to be done on Saturday or Sunday. 
Later, take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment