Sunday, May 6, 2012

Soap Basket

I made up a gift basket for my daughter Gina to give to someone she works with.  She wanted some heart soap and luckily I had some to use.  The basket is one I made several years ago and had packed away.  I only have 2 more baskets that I made so I will have to add that to my list of things I want to do.  I plan on making 2 "egg" baskets; one for me and one for Renee to use when she gathers her eggs.  As far as baskets go the "egg" basket is made differently than the baskets I've made in the past.  It will be a couple of months before Renee's "girls" start laying so I have plenty of time.
Later, take care.

Basket of soap for someone special.

2 comments:

  1. she will love it.. Thank you..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I figured we can trade, basket for the Ball Freezer Jars.

      Delete