Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Noodle Wednesday

After my morning walk I used 15 eggs and mixed up a batch of noodles.  I put them in the refrigerator to rest and then proceeded to make the noodles.  I made enough to freeze 7 bags and we are having fresh noodles and dumplings for supper.  After the cleaning up the noodle mess I started getting the kitchen ready for its cleaning tomorrow.  Everything is off of the walls and the curtains have been washed.  I will need to iron them before I hang them and that will wait until I get ready to hang them.

Here are the noodles drying on the rack that Ron and I made last year.  The wood and dowel rods were all free and were made to fit on the back of 2 chairs.  I drape a white tablecloth on the chairs to catch the noodles that might drop and it also keeps the flour off of the floor. 

Noodles drying on the rack

No comments:

Post a Comment