Monday, June 18, 2012

Back to Eden Gardening

Someone told me about this method of gardening and I just finished watching this documentary and it is fantastic.  I am going to start a new garden bed to try this out.  My first step is to get some wood chips and my husband is going to ask someone he knows about getting some free.  You will do yourself a favor by taking a couple of hours out of your day to watch this fantastic film.

You have to watch this and give it a try.

 SLB, show this to Travis.






2 comments:

  1. Hello Paula, :)
    Noel just sent me a link to your blog and I like it. Funny how i saw you posted this video because a found it online a couple weeks ago and did the same thing with my garden. So far it has been working great! My tomatoe plants are 8 feet tall! Hope all is well and you are enjoying your retirement.

    MARIO

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so enjoying my retirement as you can see on my blog. My new garden is about 8" deep right now and I will continue to add to it until late fall.

    ReplyDelete