Friday, June 15, 2012

Zucchini Bread

My daughter Renee gave me some shredded zucchini and 2 fresh zucchinis last night.  I grated the 2 she gave me, froze 2 cups and made a batch (2 loaves) of Chocolate Chip Zucchini Bread.  I took the grated zucchini and made a batch (2 loaves) of Zucchini Bread.  After they were all cool I cut each loaf in half and frozen 3 bags of the bread with a half of loaf of each kind in the bags.  The other 2 halves I have in a container so we can enjoy them this weekend.  The recipes I used came from pauladeen.com  I tried a smidgen of both and they are very good.  I did not use the nutmeg because I really don't care for it; I just doubled the cinnamon instead.
Thanks Renee now we have some zucchini bread in the freezer and some frozen zucchini that will make another batch sometime.

No comments:

Post a Comment